my letters to myself....


          How are you my dear Honey?
Are you here  now in your own soul.....Its seem you're overloaded by massive 
information over the social media... that you almost neglect your passion... you cease talking to yourselves, lol. Yah you right my soul... coz sometimes I need others human being to mingle my body n brain... I want to remind you all the habits you re doing before.. you sing so loud, dance liked tipsy , ur belly dancing, acting like a ninja lady,  stretching your body arms and spliting your legs.. painting the wall, cooking your favorite dumplings gyoza. Preparing pizza. How long days or week you obliterated your hobbies. .. sewing some couch cover.... mixing cement for crafting.  Wheres your favorite tools hammer and nails... mending your ceiling and some old furniture. Kitchen cabinet.  Installing new pipe line... for your washing machine and the roof missed your footsteps..... hey dont whine... after a long weeks or month. I m here again to share my authentic me... my new habit listening to podcast taught me a lot to be fearless to speak what in my heart..and guess what my english grammar improves. I d learn a lot of new vocabulary and some rules of success that resonated me ...Well, my honey whats really impact you?.



 One of #tonyrobbins  that we need to raise the level of expectations because we have champion or winner mindset. #bobProctor  your same frequency of vibration attracts your same tribes. Same vibes attract same tribes in short. Do you know #grantCardone the hastag #BOBA BE OBSESSED or  BE AVERAGE.  honestly when I heard word Obsessed Its sounds negative to me..but when you comprehend the idea of being obsessed is being obsessed to do kind, be obsessed to chase your dream, be obsessed to make your Dream in Reality. LEWISHowes  The One and And Only in School of #Greatness.  My dream man, lol. He s perfectly cute in his smile. What's resonates me about him, He said that we dont need to be smart or super genius... the most important is that we transfer positive vibes to other human soul.  The man that no one can ignore his Kindness and profound Intelligence in art of writing, the man that compelled  me to share my story, my emotion #BriandEvans one of the top 7 most influencers in Forbes.

Ooopsss... how about your YouTube family there... for my next story. Im astonished that I composed my story by my own word... Im not a native English spoken. Try to appreaciate and comprehend my own English. soon as possible my next page.

Love you guys... for helping me to be a better me...

  I wanna say thank you to my parents..... I love you and hug of  care for my 5 kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAGPALIT NG GRIPO

SILIP SA AKING BUBONG......

Pasasalamat sa kaligtasan..